A new event called Wilderness Blood Hour will be held on May 26th at Decentraland, offering rewards to users for both attending and climbing the leaderboard.
Just for attending the Wilderness Blood Hour at Decentraland, each user will be able to obtain a POAP (NFT which is awarded as a certificate of attendance to multiple digital events). The Wilderness Blood Hour will be held from 10:00 to 11:00 UTC.
— Decentraland Events (@DCL_Events) April 25, 2022
What is Wilderness Blood Hour?
It is a Player Vs Player (PvP) event that takes place in the Decentraland metaverse periodically, where players enter various leaderboards depending on their stats and level of play.
Battles take place through magic, where each player summons spells to attack opponents in the arena.
Within Wilderness Blood Hour, players can obtain additional help with the acquisition of some consumable items within the battle.
In Wilderness Blood Hour features a native token, the WLDY, through which users can acquire the various items in the game’s marketplace.
The rewards offered during the event
In addition to the POAP received for entering the event, it is planned that those outstanding players will split a total of 10,000 WLDY tokens.
The ranking will depend on 2 factors:
- The level of combat each user has.
- The position achieved in the game.
The updated ranking will be visible live within the metaverse during the event.
Wilderness Blood Hour rewards will be distributed among the top 3 positions of each leaderboard, distributed as follows:
Combat level of higher than 25:
- 3,000 Wilderness coins for first place.
- 2.000 Wilderness coins for the second place.
- 1.500 Wilderness coins for the third place.
Combat level from 16 to 25:
- 1,500 Wilderness coins for first place.
- 1.000 Wilderness coins for the second place.
- 500 Wilderness coins for the third place.
Combat level from 3 to 15:
- 500 Wilderness coins for first place.
- 300 Wilderness coins for the second place.
- 200 Wilderness coins for the third place.