The Step App game will offer players the ability to earn rewards by walking and running in the real world, moving into the metaverse via the mobile device. The launch of its beta version was on May 6.
The information was confirmed through the official website of the project and its Twitter account, @StepApp_, space where the game mode has been detailed.
⚡️First Preview of Step Augmented Reality
As explained in our memorandum: https://t.co/vwoHwWz7i4, #FITFI is at the centerpoint of the physical world and metaverse. That means augmented reality plays a powerful role in building the best $FitFi product. pic.twitter.com/9zlNUDqBzz
— Step.App (@StepApp_) May 2, 2022
The system proposed by Step App offers the unification of GameFi and metaverse, linking physical experiences and movement in real life to the digital universe.
Step👟App – Major Upcoming Events⚡️$FITFI Stays Busy
There's a strong funnel of upcoming events, here are details on some.
A. DEX Launch
Millions of crypto users only buy via #DEX. We'll provide deep AMM liquidity to onboard them.
— Step.App (@StepApp_) May 7, 2022
What does Step App consist of?
Through the number of steps the holder takes in the real world, he/she will get rewards, betting on the health of its users as they get rewards represented by the tokens of the ecosystem.
The player gets their NFT and then, as they move around in the real world, the system will count approximate steps and take them directly to the metaverse, transforming physical effort into tokens.
Simply explained, Step App seeks that its users make a one-time investment, which will allow them to earn rewards for an indefinite period of time.
Seeking to offer advantages to the community that makes up Step App, the first loot boxes containing NFT pieces will be delivered free of charge to the first registered users.
The Step App economy
It has become recurrent that ecosystems linked to the metaverse, have native tokens, being in this case the FITFI the governance token.
On the other hand, the Step App utility token is the KCAL, a currency that allows the purchase or mining of SNEAK, the NFT element of the game.
The KCAL token is obtained as the user walks or runs in the real world and is brought into the metaverse, this offers an environment dedicated to body health while earning rewards.
Quick update on Step👟App staking
A whopping 106M $FITFI staked in just 2 days!!!
The earlier you stake, the more you earn Drop Tickets! 🤩
— Step.App (@StepApp_) May 8, 2022
Income earned through gaming
Perhaps one of the most striking aspects of Step App is this number of ways to earn rewards:
- Transactions: users can trade various in-game items, such as custom styles, costumes, avatars, etc.
- Competition and betting: each player can enter competitions against other users, posing as races where the winner will be the one who performs the highest number of steps in his walk.
- Global tournaments: the number of steps will place the players in a general classification table. To enter this modality it is necessary to purchase a ticket to participate in a prize pool.
Profits can also be obtained through the purchase and sale of NFTs
The Sneaks, NFT pieces of the game, will be issued on a limited basis once a month, reducing the offer and increasing its value.
The Step App process and economic value
In the governance token, FITFI, can be used to:
- Betting on competitions and tournaments.
- As a fee to perform various in-game transactions with NFTs.
- To have a vote in the DAO model.
The KCAL may be used for:
- To Mintear Sneak.
- Obtaining as profit by running or walking through the SNEAK NFT.
- Staking, which will be implemented in periods of 10 days.