Infinity Skies is the new sandbox game to earn money through Non Fungible Tokens (NFT).
Its theme revolves around building, trading, socializing and adventures, where players will own an island to build and decorate their own castle using more than 1,000 NFT.
In this Play-To-Earn game, the most advanced structures are the ones that generate the most profit, as each building block of a castle will be an NFT.
The #InfinitySkies World Map is REVEALED 👑🏝️
Check out our incredible #Skyplots page here 👇
Take a look around 👀#LANDSALE details COMING SOON 👏👏
Join us in the SKIES ⛅️🏰 pic.twitter.com/Q397iQ2vYY
— Infinity Skies (@Inf_Skies) May 30, 2022
Infinity Skies NFTs have 8 different rarities ranging from “common” to “legendary”. However, the one with the highest value is the “real” one.
Below you will see a guide about Infinity Skies, its gameplay, its NFTs and how to earn rewards, originally produced by Egamers.io.
How to earn rewards?
According to Infinity Skies, there are several ways players can earn rewards as they progress through the game:
- Playing in “adventure” mode in Infinity Skies.
- Collecting NFT.
- Buying and selling NFT.
- Designing creative buildings.
In Infinity Skies you must build and maintain castles and islands. The game incentivizes players to set short and long term goals.
Rewards include a rise in social status ranking. You must also collect the most NFT to participate in social activities.
Depending on how much time you have invested in Infinity Skies, the platform will reward you with “Skyblocks” tokens.
What can you create in Infinity Skies?
- Sky-Plots: Infinite Skies has a four-ring map with an equal number of rarities, including “Astral”, “Devine”, “Legendary” and “Epic”. Each plot is located in these four “territories” which have their own coordinates.
- Island location: they come in fixed size and are of different variations. They will also be negotiable NFT.
- Placement of objects: statues, chairs, paintings and furniture are some of the objects that a player can place on islands without restrictions. These decorations are NFT negotiable and have different variations and rarities.
- Walls, Doors and Windows: the placement of these objects are an integral part of the building system. They will be NFT tradable; however, the player gets some free, but not tradable.
Skyblocks token trading
Infinity Skies trading will be done on “Infinity Exchange” using the Skyblocks token.
The crypto-game is powered by a “master order” system. All purchases and sales must be created as an order on a case-by-case basis.
- Buy order: when a user lists a buy order, the order book will make sure that no sell order exists at or below the buy price. If it does, the order is filled immediately and the user can claim his purchased NFTs, and the seller can claim his earned skyblocks.
- Sell order: when a user lists a sell order, the order book will first make sure that there is no buy order at or above the sell price. If it does, the order is filled immediately and the user can claim his amount of Skyblocks, and the buyer can claim his NFTs.
It is worth noting that all sales on the marketplace will be subject to a 10% royalty tax.
Active NFTs on the blockchain
Infinity Skies NFTs are ERC-1155 and are called “Infinity Skies Collection.” They will be owned by players and can be used in-game.
We detail their eight rarities below:
What will you be able to acquire in Infinity Skies?
- Objects (for example, tables, chairs, etc.).
- Cosmetics (for character customization).
Infinity Skies Tokenomics
Some SkyBlock token fragments can be obtained by playing or as a reward for betting LP and are ERC-20 tokens. There are four types of fragments which are detailed below:
- Gold shard.
- Silver shard.
- Bronze fragment.
- Mercury fragment.
Skyblock is an ERC-20 token that is used as the main currency in the Infinity Skies ecosystem. It has a maximum supply of 100 million tokens.
The distribution of its tokens is as follows:
- Enterprise reserve: 10%.
- Marketing Allocation: 15%.
- Seed/Private Sale Allotment: 25%
- Play-to-Win Allocation: 24
- Team and Advisors Allocation: 20% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund
- Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund: 5% Liquidity Fund
- Public Sale: 1%.
If you want to learn more details about this game, read the Infinity Skies Whitepaper here.