In November, the heart of London will pulsate with the beat of financial innovation and digital transformation as Digital Assets Week makes its triumphant return. Picture this: November 14-15, a date when London will stand as a global epicenter for the evolution of the digital asset ecosystem. This prestigious event, which has been an integral part of London’s conference scene, promises to be a gathering of immense significance. But what makes it so extraordinary? Let’s dive into the details.
An Unveiling of Digital Brilliance
Digital Assets Week is not just another event; it’s an opportunity that transcends expectations. It’s where brilliant minds from across the financial spectrum converge, exchanging knowledge and showcasing their revolutionary products. This is where you witness the unveiling of the latest developments that are shaping the landscape of digital assets. It’s like peering into the future, a future in perpetual transformation.
Themes that Set the Stage
With a spotlight on technology, cryptocurrencies, and securities, Digital Assets Week serves as an unparalleled platform to delve deep into critical debates and influence the trajectory of the digital economy. Here are some of the key themes that will take center stage:
1. Bridging the Old and the New
Bringing together traditional funding and listing players with the new opportunities provided by digital platforms and exchanges. It’s all about synergy.
2. Securities, Tokens, and Education
Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities while educating investors on the opportunities that lie within. An enlightening journey.
3. Institutional Adoption
A focus on institutional adoption of digital assets, encompassing technology, cryptocurrencies, and securities. A comprehensive exploration.
Why You Should Be There
If you’re wondering why you should clear your schedule for Digital Assets Week, let us give you some compelling reasons:
A Unique Gathering
It’s the only event that genuinely brings together digital assets and institutions. A rare opportunity.
It’s at the forefront of the debate on digital assets and regulation. The pulse of innovation.
An Exclusive Audience
A highly selected, invitation-only audience consisting of financial institutions, institutional investors, brokers, private equity and venture capital firms, infrastructure providers, exchanges, and regulators. The entire ecosystem, under one roof.
In-person networking that goes beyond business cards. It’s where relationships are forged.
Meet the Visionaries
This groundbreaking event isn’t just about the ideas; it’s about the people who bring those ideas to life. Some of the most influential figures in the financial world will grace Digital Assets Week with their presence. Here are a few names to spark your interest:
- Helen Boyd. Head of the Capital Markets Department.
- Matthew Osborne. Senior Payment Policy Manager, Bank of England.
- Emma Joyce. CEO of GBBC Digital Finance (GDF).
- Nadine Teychenne. Head of digital assets, Citi.
- Xiao-Xiao Zhu, operating partner, digital innovation and blockchain leader, KKR.
- Anthony Clark-Jones, chief investment officer, UBS.
- Gerald Tan, global head of digital asset product risk, Citi.
- Francesco Filia, CEO, Fasanara Capital.
- Matthew Le Merle, managing partner, Blockchain Coinvestors.
- Abeetha Pitigala, vice president, digital assets, Goldman Sachs.
- Jacek Wieclawski, Head of Innovation, Rabobank.
- Robyn Friedman, head of Blockchain, digital wholesale office, Nomura.
To be a part of this transformative discourse, you need to secure your spot at Digital Assets Week London. Here are the ticketing options:
- GBP 1,950: Full Digital Assets Week pass, granting access to all sessions.
- Apply for a Free Institutional or Investor VIP Guest Pass, subject to approval.
- Request a Free VIP Press Pass, also subject to approval, granting access to all sessions, lunches, and networking beverages on both days.
Digital Assets Week in London promises to be an unforgettable gathering of minds, ideas, and opportunities. It’s where innovation meets institutions, where future financial landscapes are charted. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this digital revolution. Register now for Digital Assets Week London and take your place at the forefront of financial and technological evolution.
How much does it cost to attend Digital Assets Week in London?
The full access pass is priced at GBP 1,950, but there are options for free passes subject to approval.
Who are the key speakers at Digital Assets Week?
Some notable speakers include Helen Boyd, Matthew Osborne, and Emma Joyce, among others.
What is the primary focus of Digital Assets Week?
Digital Assets Week focuses on the evolution of the digital asset ecosystem, institutional adoption, and the intersection of traditional and digital finance.
Is the event open to the public, or is it invitation-only?
It’s primarily invitation-only, with a select audience of financial institutions, investors, and industry professionals.
How can I register for Digital Assets Week London?
You can register for the event by visiting this link. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the digital revolution!
Follow us on our social networks and keep up to date with everything that happens in the Metaverse!
- Habbo’s Venture into the Sandbox Metaverse: A Paradigm Shift in Gamified Storytelling
- Google Acquires Reddit Content to Improve AI Training
- A Comprehensive Overview of the Latest Bitcoin News
- Unveiling ETHDenver 2024: The Ultimate Web3 Experience
- Metaverse and Gaming: The Revolutionary Future of the Video Game Industry