CyberKongZ and The Sandbox have partnered up to host a new “VoxEdit Contest” for their fans to participate in. The contest rewards to become the “true king of metajungle” include 15,000 SAND, and CyberKongZ rewards distributed among the best participants.
With 15,000 SAND and special rewards from the CyberKongz team, its time to show who is the real king of the meta-jungle 👑
Learn more ⤵️ https://t.co/tRLGff8FUb
— The Sandbox (@TheSandboxGame) June 2, 2022
CyberKongz and The Sandbox
The CyberKongZ and The Sandbox contest opens tomorrow, June 6, and submissions close on June 19. Reviews and voting will take place between June 20 and July 10. Results will be announced on July 16.
Fans have been asked to create an asset inspired by the CyberKongz universe, without making their own version of a Kongz. To clarify, the form of the asset must be in GIF.
15,000 SAND and special rewards from the CyberKongz team will be distributed among the best entries as follows:
- 1st place: 6,000 SAND + 1 VX CyberKong + 3000 $BANANA
- 2nd place: 3,500 SAND + 1 VX CyberKong + 2000 $BANANA
- 3rd place: 2,000 SAND + 1 VX CyberKong + 1000 $BANANA
- 4th place: 500 SAND + 400 $BANANA
- 5th to 10th place: each receive 500 SAND + 100 $BANANA
How to submit your entry
- Create a fully animated GIF of your asset (we recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet the GIF of your asset mentioning @VoxEdit, @TheSandboxGame on Twitter. Be sure to include the hashtags #VoxEditWeekly in your Tweet.
- To finalize your submission, fill out the following Google form here
Important Rules of Participation
- Poor quality entries or spam entries with no effort in their creation will be disqualified at the discretion of The Sandbox. The same applies to attempts to claim other people’s creations as your own: we will know.
- Entries containing sexual, homophobic, racist, and other NSFW or inappropriate references will be disqualified. Make it family friendly.
- Your entry must be made in The Sandbox’s free VoxEdit software, available on Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit contest guidelines.
- Assets must not exceed 5000 sides.
- Assets must not exceed a maximum of 120 nodes.
- The maximum size of an asset is 512 voxels high (16 meters). The ground printout must not exceed 512 x 512 x 512.
New to VoxEdit and need help?
- Check out their new VoxEdit Academy knowledge base.
- Join their Discord community to chat with other artists.