Buck Rogers, the U.S. science fiction television series produced by Universal Studios, has filed a trademark application to enter the metaverse and the non-fungible token (NFT) space.
According to the application, filed with the USPTO on August 12, the company plans to offer.
- NFTs with textual, audio, visual, creative, graphic and multimedia content;
- Digital and virtual currency trading and exchange services;
- Financial transactions through blockchain;
- Cryptocurrency trading services;
- Provision of news, information and entertainment services specifically in the fields of software, virtual worlds, metaverse, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), NFTs, and more.
The news was shared today via Twitter by trademark attorney Michael Kondoudis.
BUCK ROGERS is coming to the Metaverse!
The Buck Rogers Co. has filed a trademark application claiming plans for:
▶️ NFTs + NFT-backed media
▶️ Blockchain financial services
▶️ Virtual and cryptocurrency trading + exchange#NFT #Metaverse #Web3 #Crypto #BuckRogers #scifi pic.twitter.com/Dazv6k6ieK
— Mike Kondoudis (@KondoudisLaw) August 17, 2022
Metaverse and NFT-based trademark applications are increasing at a massive pace. More and more companies are coming forward to not be left behind and acquire market share to deliver innovative experiences.
Many other fashion brands are following in Marc Jacobs’ footsteps and joining the metaverse and NFT space.
Follow us on our social networks and keep up to date with everything that happens in the Metaverse!.