Axie Infinity announced via Twitter, a series of updates for Origin, which began to be implemented in the early hours of today April 28 at 4:00 a.m. leaving the game inactive until the completion of the same.
The developers informed that these updates are to improve the quality of the game and correct the bugs that have been presented, optimizing the experience of the users.
We are deploying updates in a few hours to Origin. During the update, Origin will be down. See all the details at:https://t.co/urlZid9w4r
— Axie Infinity🦇🔊 (@AxieInfinity) April 28, 2022
Axie Infinity Origin Updates
The updates made by the Axie Infinity team are as follows:
- Removal of bot matchmaking in Arena ranked mode, starting from Boar and higher ranks.
- Reworking of the matchmaking algorithm.
- Updated the amount of Victory Stars required for each level and rank.
- Reset the scoreboard ranking.
Improvements and bug fixes
Axie Infinity developers made the following series of improvements and bug fixes:
- Leaf effect no longer activates during opponent’s turn.
- The Rune effect of Calcium Armor no longer activates during the opponent’s turn.
- Burn/Scorch effects now accurately inflict 8 DMG per card in hand at the end of the opponent’s turn.
- The Larva card no longer provides energy after discarding a Secret card.