Milan, November 25, 2022 – Prada announces the seventh installment of the Timecapsule NFT Collection. On December 1, to celebrate the holiday season, there will be an exclusive drop of a gender-neutral sweater along with a complimentary NFT.
The latest NFT drop is number 36 in the Timecapsule collection. Reimagining the traditional holiday-themed sweater, the primary colors will be red and white, with black stripes visible on the bottom and cuffs.
The merino wool sweater is made with a special Norwegian jacquard stitch technique, while the PRADA logo and DECEMBER lettering featured on the sweater are made with an embroidery technique.
As with previous releases, Prada wants to continue to offer exclusive opportunities for its Web3 community.
Timecapsule NFT holders will have the opportunity to access exclusive events and experiences, including invitations to special events such as Prada Extends and Prada Mode, which are held around the world.
NFT holders from the first six editions will have the exclusive opportunity to attend Prada Extends Miami on the sidelines of Art Basel 2022.
Earlier this month, previous NFT holders had the opportunity to attend the eighth iteration of Prada Mode, a traveling social club that offers members a unique art experience along with music, food and conversation, which featured an installation by artist Damien Hirst in Dubai.
Registration for Prada Extends Miami is available within the “Experiences” section within the Prada Discord channel. All information about the RSVP process is shared with community members on the Prada Discord Channel.
The Timecapsule giveaway is a monthly online event that takes place on the first Thursday of each month. Limited quantities of products from the Timecapsule collection are made available for 24 hours.
Each limited edition Timecapsule item has its own unique serial number and is prepared for delivery with custom packaging. Upon purchasing the Timecapsule, customers will be able to redeem the corresponding NFT.
With this process, Prada maintains consistency and harmony between the exclusivity of the Prada Timecapsule and the rarity of the corresponding NFTs.
Each NFT includes the serial number of the drop and the serial number of the accompanying physical item, so there is a direct relationship between the physical and virtual products.
NFT owners can participate in exclusive benefits and experiences, as well as gain priority access to future drops. Prada Timecapsule NFTs will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain, thus offering a user-friendly experience.
The Aura Blockchain Consortium will provide the underlying NFT technology and solutions.
- Prada Timecapsule delivery is open to customers from Republic of Estonia, Netherlands, Greece, Monaco, Portugal, Norway, Spain, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Mainland China, Cyprus, Croatia, United States, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Romania, France, Germany, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Republic of Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom for 24 hours only, starting December 1, 2022 at 15:00 CET.
- Each delivery is limited to 50 items.
- Prada Extends, Art Basel, December 1, Miami, USA; Register by November 27.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have a Prada Timecapsule NFT in your portfolio (purchased from Prada directly or on the secondary market).
- Be part of the Prada Crypted Discord
- Be verified as a holder through and have the green checkmark to prove verification on the Prada Crypted Discord
Since 1913, Prada has been synonymous with avant-garde style. Its intellectual universe combines idea, structure and picture through codes that move past tendencies.
Its fashion transcends products, translating conceptuality into a universe that has become a benchmark for those who dare to challenge conventions by focusing on experimentation.
The Prada brand is part of the Prada Group, a world chief inside the luxurious items quarter, which also owns the Miu Miu, Church’s and Car Shoe manufacturers, and produces and distributes leather-based goods, footwear and luxury garb.
It also operates in the food sector with Marchesi 1824, and in the eyewear and fragrance industries through licensing agreements.
Follow us on our social networks and keep up to date with everything that happens in the Metaverse!.