After 4 years of its successful chain of events despite the bear market, the 6th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit is scheduled for February 27-28, to be held in London, UK. This major cryptocurrency event in the UK will host more than 3,000 attendees from 65 countries.
As one of the world’s leading financial centers, London is now also going to serve as a global hub for the crypto industry. This is precisely the reason why London has been chosen as one of the main venues for the international Blockchain Economy Summit series.
Late tickets on sale now. Early bird tickets sold out.
— Blockchain Economy (@BEconomy_HQ) February 8, 2023
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak stressed that making the UK a cryptocurrency hub is now on his agenda: “My ambition is to make the UK a global hub for crypto asset technology.”
Previous editions of Blockchain Economy Summits were sponsored and attended by major players such as Crypto.com, Gate.io, Kucoin, BitMEX, Kraken, MicroStrategy, Microsoft, Amazon, Polygon, and Meta, among others.
After 3 years of its ongoing partnerships with the Blockchain Economy Summit, this year OKX announced its Exclusive Title Sponsorship for all 2023 Blockchain Economy Events, including the upcoming London Summit.
Importantly, OKX was the first transparent cryptocurrency exchange to publish proof of its reserves following the collapse of FTX. The exchange is now available in more than 192 countries.
Notable names among the speakers at the London Summit on the Blockchain Economy include:
- Dr. Lisa Cameron – UK Member of Parliament, Chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG.
- Lennix Lai – Managing Director, Financial Markets at OKX
- Lex Sokolin – Chief Economist at Consensys
- Delphine Forma – Chief Compliance Officer at BitMex
- Pieter Vanhove – Program Manager for Security and Governance of Microsoft’s Azure Database Platform
- Daniel Antcliff – Head of Operations at Gate.io
- Michela Silvestri – Institutional Business Development, Huobi Global
- Adrian Zduńczyk – Chartered market technologist, founder of The Birb Nest
- Fred Zhou – Chief Solutions Architect at Alibaba Cloud Intelligence Europe
- David Palmer – Head of enterprise blockchain at Vodafone
- Prashant Malik – Chief Technology Officer, Digital Assets at HSBC
- Konstantinos Adamos – Senior Legal Counsel at Revolut and many others.
The full list of speakers at the event is available here.
This highly anticipated event on Blockchain will be presented by Victoria Scholar, a financial commentator for BBC, Sky, and Bloomberg. Key industry aspects such as: Investing in cryptocurrencies; Trading techniques in bear markets; De-Fi; Crypto Exchanges and regulations to protect users’ funds; Regulation of virtual assets/cryptocurrencies worldwide and in the UK; Bitcoin; Blockchain Gaming; Web 3; Tokenization; Institutional adoption of Blockchain technologies; Importance of NFTs; The new reality with Metaverse; AI will be discussed on the Conference stage over 2 days.
In addition to the conference, the event also offers ample networking opportunities, 1:1 meetings with institutionalized organizations; VIP meetings, and the NFT Gallery where you can enjoy all the beauty of contemporary digital arts.
15% OFF Promotional code on standard tickets: BELONDON15
Latest sponsorship packages: https://blockchaineconomy.london/why-sponsor
Date: February 27th and 28th, 2023
Venue: Magazine London
Event hashtag: #BESUMMIT
Follow us on our social networks and keep up with everything that happens in the Metaverse!