In the world of cryptogames, projects with innovative proposals are constantly appearing, but none as controversial as Wizardia, the cryptogame that promises perpetual income.
Wizardia is a Play To Earn built on the Solana network, it is based on a post-apocalyptic futuristic world where the characters obtained magical powers with which they manage to defend themselves from the existing dangers.
In Wizardia each user will be able to find his own style of play, which can be fighting against other users, battling against mystical beings or the production of resources, generating income in each of them.
Join #Wizardia on social media to become a part of our community! 🕹 💥 🚀
📍Telegram Chat: https://t.co/73JVlchAjN
📍Telegram News: https://t.co/rxCs68ridc
📍Insta: https://t.co/SDypkL0IjV pic.twitter.com/sgvGcrQCck
— Wizardia | Tournaments almost here (@PlayWizardia) May 31, 2022
How to play Wizardia?
Wizardia is an online multiplayer role-playing strategy game that has similarities with video games such as Heroes of Might and Magic, King’s Bounty and similar titles.
Based on turn-based combat, users require intelligent positioning and effective use of skills.
With each victory, players will be rewarded with consumables or equipment, resources, skill mastery and inherited points.
This game consists of two main game modes which we will explain below:
There are 3 types of gameplay within PVP:
- Duel Fights (PVP): this is a real-time battle mode between two players with significant rewards and the possibility of betting $WZRD tokens.
- Arena Tournament (PVP): this is a play-off format PvP tournament with entry fees and a large cumulative prize pool of WZRD and NFT.
- Final Destruction (PVP): this is a worldwide tournament broadcast around the world with a seven-figure prize pool. The best players with the strongest Wizardia mages will fight to be remembered forever as the strongest wizards of the season.
In PVE mode we have 2 types of gameplay:
- Challenger Fights (PVE) mode: allows players to fight against an AI-controlled opponent at their own pace. An opportunity to practice before competing for bigger rewards in PvP.
- Weekly Challenge Series (PVE): is a mode in which the player’s goal is to win the most challenging battles during the week. Rewards are distributed throughout the game, and all players compete for the same cumulative prize.
How does Wizardia’s economic model work?
Wizardia has a fairly common economic model within cryptogames, where its governance token (WZRD) plays an important role, by its purchase by users will increase its value and in-game utility.
Among the use cases for WZRD we have:
- Players can buy and sell resources, mainly earned in the Arena, to other players in exchange for $WZRD tokens.
- Gamble in PvP Arena battles to win or lose $WZRD tokens.
- Buy, sell and rent Wizard NFT between players in exchange for $WZRD tokens.
- Summon or mint new NFT Wizard.
- Buy and sell other NFT items (including future Genesis NFTs) to other players in exchange for $WZRD tokens.
- Buy and sell artifacts, skills and consumables to other players.
- Spend $WZRD tokens to create artifacts, skills and consumables.
The game also has a system of NFTs that is divided into two, the Wizard NFTs and the Arena Genesis NFTs, which we will explain below:
They represent Wizardia’s in-game characters. To fight in the Arena, a player will need at least 3 mages.
Own mages can be upgraded, traded, rented and used to help summon new mages from the fog.
The value of a Mage is defined by its Rarity, Attributes and Skills.
Wizard NFTs are now available for sale on the official Wizardia website starting at $77 each.
Arena Genesis NFTs
Ownership of an Arena Genesis NFT entitles the owner to a portion of the transaction fees processed by the Arena.
Payments to Arena Genesis NFT holders can be estimated using the calculator on the Wizardia website.
This system works as a kind of purchase of shares in NFT mode, which will give users income for the entire lifetime of the game, just by purchasing them.
GET YOUR ARENA GENESIS NFT HERE!
Currently, Wizardia is in development stage, so the game is not yet accessible, however, the game is already causing a great expectation in the community.
Many expect its release at the end of 2022 to test both its gameplay and its economic system.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page could be affiliate links, where I earn a commission if you make a purchase via my link. This helps me continue to create the free content that I put out.