Commencing October 24, the inauguration of WhiteBIT Launchpad’s voting phase for WorldToken (WORLD) shall unfurl. WhiteBIT, the crypto exchange of considerable repute hailing from Ukraine and established in 2018, bestows upon its users the privilege to cast their votes and partake in the pre-sale of the project’s assets.
The World Challenge Game venture, with a steadfast commitment to furnishing commodities designed for the realm of gaming, assumes the central role in this endeavor.
WhiteBIT Launchpad is a platform that provides an opportunity to support new promising crypto projects in the early stages and gives the WhiteBIT user community exclusive early access to the tokens of these projects.
The selection of projects for Launchpad is handled directly by the exchange, which allows applicants to be carefully checked for compliance with security standards. If the vote is successful, the project is added to the exchange, and participants receive its tokens before everyone else.
Starting on October 24, exchange users can cast their votes for the World Challenge Game and its associated project token, WorldToken (WORLD). World Challenge Game is an innovative company specializing in product development for the gaming industry.
The project utilizes the utility token WORLD, with a total token supply of 21,000,000. Of this supply, 526,320 WORLD tokens are earmarked for WhiteBIT Launchpad, accounting for roughly 2.5% of the total.
In the event of a successful Launchpad, participants will be entitled to 20% of the new tokens during the initial distribution phase. The remaining 80% will be allocated over a 12-month vesting period. The accrual of this 80% token portion will commence one month after the listing date.
To participate in voting, users must hold at least 200 WhiteBIT Coin (WBT) in “Holding” and have USDT in their “Main” balance on the exchange. Voting for the WORLD listing will take place on the project page of WhiteBIT Launchpad.
The WhiteBIT Launchpad platform was launched in August this year. During this time, exchange users could participate in two successful votes — for Scamfari and JovJou. Both launchpads took place at a record speed — Scamfari tokens sold out in 18 minutes and JovJou in 29 seconds.
Launchpad participants of both projects have already received their tokens as part of the initial distribution. In addition, first-time voters can receive up to +5% of their USDT allocation, which can be used to vote for all other projects because the premiere vote was accompanied by the distribution of exclusive SoulBound tokens “Kickstarter of the First Launchpad.”
Taking part in the voting process on the WhiteBIT Launchpad grants users the privilege of being among the first to discover upcoming cryptocurrency projects and actively contribute to the evolution of the digital asset market.
Furthermore, by holding the native exchange asset, WhiteBIT Coin (WBT), a prerequisite for Launchpad participation, users can access the complete spectrum of features and opportunities offered within the WhiteBIT ecosystem.
WhiteBIT, prominently positioned as one of Europe’s preeminent centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, offers a repertoire exceeding 350 trading pairs, boasting over 270 digital assets, and accommodating in excess of 10 national currencies.
The company garners distinction as an official collaborator of the Ukrainian national soccer team, FC Barcelona, FC Trabzonspor, and FACEIT. WhiteBIT’s overarching objective converges on the global proliferation of blockchain technology.
Follow us on our social networks and keep up to date with everything that happens in the Metaverse!