Mercedes-Benz, the German luxury car and commercial vehicle brand, has filed trademark applications for “Mercedes Benz,” “Mercedes,” “Mercedes,” “S-Class,” “G-Class” and “Maybach” for metaverse and NFT purposes.
According to the tweet, Mercedes-Benz has filed trademark applications for Mercedes Benz, Mercedes, the S-Class, the G-Class and Maybach. According to the details, the company has plans to offer non-fungible tokens, financial services, clothing and virtual goods, cryptocurrency trading and more.
- Virtual goods, including animal skins, rugs, carpets and rugs, luggage, luggage, wallets, clothing, footwear, hats, glasses, sunglasses, jewelry, smart watches, sporting goods and equipment, etc., for use online and in online virtual worlds;
- Digital collectibles, digital tokens, NFTs and digital art;
- Retail store services and marketplace services in connection with virtual goods;
- Financial services, namely providing a digital currency or digital token for use by members of an online community through a global computer network;
- Cryptocurrency trading services.
Michael Kondoudis, a trademark attorney specializing in Web3 applications, tweeted:
#MercedesBenz has filed trademark applications for:
▶️ Mercedes Benz
— Mike Kondoudis (@KondoudisLaw) December 19, 2022
The goal was to bridge the two different worlds of G-Class fans and the growing NFT community.
Mercedes Benz and Web3
In January, it partnered with ART2PEOPLE, the international crypto-artist collective to create an exclusive NFT collection based on the G-Class car model.
In April, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team and FTX released free NFT “Ticket Stubs”-artistic interpretations of a Mercedes-AMG Petronas race entry-and unique NFTs created by some of the world’s leading artists.
Follow us on our social networks and keep up to date with everything that happens in the Metaverse!.