Decentraland presents the “YouHodler Treasure Hunt” with a pool of $30,000 USD. Decentraland presents the “YouHodler Treasure Hunt” with a pool of $30,000 USD.
The treasures hidden in the virtual lands of Decentraland will be available from Monday, May 2 through Wednesday, May 4, divided by event day.
Register now: https://t.co/LqvdaLF8Ac
— YouHodler (@YouHodler) April 25, 2022
The $30K in MANA tokens will be divided among the 3 days of the event, with $10K available daily.
On the other hand, all participants will receive an item usable by their avatars within the Decentraland metaverse, all with YouHodler motifs.
How to participate in the Decentraland Treasure Hunt?
- The first step is to open an account on YouHodler, which will provide an ID needed to log in.
- Register in the Treasure Hunt registration link, being required your email address.
- Once done, on May 2 you will receive an email with the coordinates of the event location, as well as a secret access code that you will need in Decentraland.
- Once inside, you will need to complete 3 puzzles and tasks, which will be assigned to you when you arrive at the location.
- It is necessary to enter along with the answers the ID given when opening the account in the first step.
- Go to the search and wait for the results of the day.
The winner of the Decentraland treasure hunt will be the one who completes all tasks properly in the shortest possible time.
The search will be restarted daily to offer new opportunities to all users, being an inclusive event, where no payment is required for entry.
On the other hand, there is a special prize for the most active user on Twitter during the event, offering as a special prize a high rarity NFT.